Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coffee Code

A meal is never complete without dessert!  If you’re like me, I always leave room for some yummy sweets!  
After eating a delicious meal, I often crave for something tasty to satisfy my sweet tooth.  It may not always be from the places I eat, but there is one place that will always satisfy this craving.  
Coffee Code, a local establishment close to home is open late.  This is my go to place when everything else is close and I’m having sweet withdrawals.  They have an array of desserts and specialty coffee and lattes.  My favorite is the “Berry, Berry Waffle”.  It’s delectable, delightful, and delicious!  
If you live in the area, or simply passing through from a long day at Disneyland, I would recommend this place for some good eats late at night.  

So keep your eyes peeled for my posts while I fill your bellies with another gastronomic adventure of this hungry tEATeacher!
Photo Credits: Chad Marquez 
Photo Credits: Chad Marquez 

My favorite, the Berry Berry Waffle 

No comments:

Post a Comment