Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beachcomber Beach Cafe

Want something light for breakfast? How about beignets? A few weeks ago my sisters and I went to the Beachcomber Cafe at the Crystal Cove. One of the menu items that caught our eye were the beignets. I must say, it was one of the best!   It was very light and puffy!  It's perfect with hot mocha, my favorite!

If you're like me who enjoys dining al fresco, then this place is for you. It's right on the beach. So be sure to make reservations to secure a spot.

The Beachcomber is located in the Crystal Cove State Park... So it's best to park in the parking lot on Las Trancas. Park your car there and take the shuttle and pay only $1 each way per person. Don't forget to have your parking stub validated so its FREE!

                 Location:  15 Crystal Cove, Newport CoastCA 92657





Beignets
Syrup, Whipped Cream Powder Sugar  


A basket of beignets goes well with a cup of extra hot mocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment